إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-28-2011, 07:15 PM
ندى إمام عبد الواحد ندى إمام عبد الواحد غير متواجد حالياً
عضو

افتراضي Critical vision when the body is crying for soprano,Nada Imam Abdul Wahid

[Critical vision when the body is crying for soprano,Nada Imam Abdul Wahid
At autopsy and under the knife in Dr. seasoned it seems every one is the flesh and know where the heart is .. Where the liver and the resultant, is between the folds of the body to reveal in his next report, the reasons for ailments
And how to cut off limbs, that if that thing is a crime and the killer built to known or unknown, but in each case issued by the body to bleed, and cry of the body, and screaming away from the table, the bodies of the dead and out of reach Dr. anatomy and in the hands of Alqash Wendy in front of the same pen scalpel, but in these papers collection of short stories when he cries the body and we know here that the bodies are not one in a hundred and four pages and the extension of seventeen story of this skill he did not know that he would kill his neighbor, but he can not yet do, then you see back to its natural state, it (confusion), which experienced worker fell early into a market that work under the pressure of circumstances that calculate Fteraha trivial in the faces of all the others refer to the significance of something in the hole and inside the door overlooking the SINS body lean, Almmsos, how mastered in attempts to access Nhdan great Alftan consideration or to the legs of that type cabbage exporting unhappiness about something we have not in the perfection of what I have others, the ring may solve the problem, but up to the degree of looting the same spirit as the dark tunnel and memories and signs of the body violator drilled on the skin and bone protrusions as the date on which one does not come to him and waiting for you when one is (the end of the game) you are playing with fate and with other partners for you in life and in the flesh that he (Love Black) who think that he will not leave you alone and will not forget Venkchw deception all, and life becomes a song sadness (Murcia) to the status quo that bet where to stay, and went behind a false dream took the flower of youth and enjoyable as in the body of strength and health and euphoria where the female sitting in the corridors of papers result yelling and screaming are overwhelming the feeble body I'm the criminal, I'm all criminal clues to indicate I tame lions, wolves intercourse, and I am saddened by this determination, this is the specific gravity of Aqasis printed on the operating table the surgeon in the past and Mdah Meat is difficult to know the reasons, and reasons in the following report on the morning of the next day, delivered hand in hand for readers, which of them will pay any attention to it, which of them will pay any attention to it, which of them Trogah terrain and feel the flesh below the skin , what is going to be, the color of blood in the internal cavity of the darkness comes from the Asl may silence the Spirit moving in silence, where to go first this evening to come back again, any of those insults, stalking a circle and the fact of death and fear, confined to livestock and perhaps answer You, cultured elegant for some questions and show us you really believed falsehood alleged and resolved or is still the home of your determination under siege!! It remains to refer to the language that Ttaultha bodies in this collection of short stories is the language of news to return to the past or dwell on the present , explicit language is not drifting behind the words luxurious and large comes from the decision and had a ring That excuse romantic suppressor and dreams that Mavera of puzzles Iherha even write those stories chose not to argue the light of the moon Omer clouds and even set being small details put to the test and be considered like those corner of writing, usually narcissism controlling interest in the work of writers, but I have not seen that in this group but found as of cargo behind the words is divided from the suffering of self and frustrations like the high hopes, as if the arrival of heroes of the stories to the stage of Nirvana through the torment of eternal special Astamabhm that requirement of passing the conscience of the writer Wendy in front of us through the pen and the finger is a sign that had been branded with most of what was contained the body of the group of the details, expressions come easy double-edged weapon in the opinion of the majority, as well as the rotation of some of the stories in the orbit of a single idea, because it if you find wrong and fall from the graces, and all the transformations of the narrative to the same hero without booting the untruths overkill and not to pack the conscience of the recipient, and that happened once, and the writer has the luxury of keeping the ends open is required in conditions only, but after quite and dumping of the looks I felt that the group is still sitting waiting for the light, and perhaps try to walk again, and Raalahdat may be useful and maybe I read it once or uncertainties satisfy Almtkatfah times I have, this is currently the others, it is certainly their situation better.
Ahmed Mohamed galby
Researcher
Institute of African Research and Studies
Cairo
[/SIZE][/B][/LEFT][/LEFT][/RIGHT][/LEFT]
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع